What do you need for a sale:


Act of Sale

Certificate of location less than 10 years old

Recent Municipal and School Taxes

Declaration of co-ownership (if applicable)

Contact information of the union of condominium administrators (if applicable)

Rental contracts (water heater, alarm system, etc.)

Marriage contract (if applicable)

Fire/theft insurance policy

Copy of the mortgage statement

Bills for major work that has been done on the property. Including receipts and guarantees (if applicable)

Aún estamos realizando esta parte